Saturday 27 August 2016

Ms Bhumika Kashyap's picture as the face of the blog.....

As I begin contributing to this blog, for days, I was looking for an appropriate picture from some landmark of our Surat, to be the face of the blog. I could not think of anything besides the cable stayed flyover at Adajan, that has become a landmark of our city in a very short span of time.

For days I tried to click a good quality picture of the structure. But could not. Did not find some high vantage point to click it.....

And it occurred to me, to seek help from the students of SCET Photography Club....a community, of like minded people of SCET - Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, to share their views and work on photography.

And I was overwhelmed, when in minutes after posting my request, I received this picture from Ms Bhumika Kashyap. An engineer, pursuing her Ph. D in NIT, Surat, with keen interest in photography. She is also the moderator, and a very good one I must say, of Facebook page of above community.

Sharing a LQ version of the image, with thanks to Ms Bhumika.....





Himanshu (Arjun) Padhya


1 comment: